CAREER @ MRAMEDIA
As one of the biggest broadcasting networks in Indonesia that managing Hard Rock FM, Trax FM, Cosmopolitan FM, i-Radio, Brava Radio and Media Network, we challenge you, a young, creative, and highly dedication individual to join and growth with us to fill the position of:
ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE ( AE )
The position is responsible to manage and conduct sales activity or direct selling of commercial slot/space to the agency and/or advertiser to achieve a set of sales target.
To be the successful candidate, he/she must have a minimum 1 years experience as Account Executive in similiar Industry, Agency or other media company, held a bachelor degree ( S1 ) from reputable university, age 22 – 28 years old, fluent in English is preferable. More over, she/he must be a self starter, good planner and organizer also having a good initiative, analytical and conceptual ability also possess an excellent communication skills as well as a good teamwork would be a minimum requirement for this position.
CREATIVE ASSISTANT ( CA JKT)
Develop and create creative on air program, in accordance to the characteristic and requirement of each day-part, starting from getting the idea, searching and collect required informations, perform a broadcast reporting and prepared necessary on air script writing including directing the announcer on what or how to deliver it. Preparing the implementation evaluation report is also part of his/her responsibility.
To be the successful candidate, he/she preferable have a minimum 1 years experience in radio business or other media company, held a diploma degree (D-3 ) with minimum GPA: 2.7, fluent in English is required. More over, she/he must be a self starter, good planner and organizer also having a good initiative, analytical and conceptual ability also possess an excellent communication skills as well as a good teamwork would be a minimum requirement for this position.
MEDIA RELATIONS ( MR JKT )
- Prepare action plans sub-department of Media Relations for the sales & corporate image
- Responsible for the implementation of publicity / media relations in accordance with the work plan
- Helping to plan, coordinate and implement media relations activities in accordance with the company’s strategy for achieving the target
- Evaluate each media relations program implementation
- S1 Communications / PR / Marketing
- Minimum 1 year experience in the field of media and a strong knowledge in the field of promotion
- Women 26-35 years and look attractive
- Have effective communication skills, both orally and in writing in Indonesian and English
- Ability to operate computer well (Microsoft Office)
- Have good presentation, negotiation and lobbying skill
Should you are interested, please submit your comprehensive resume and recent photograph through email to email@example.com and put the Code as the email subject
“Only short-listed candidates will be invited via e-mail/phone for Test and Interview “